Human Rights Issues (BCCLA)
- CLAS’s Human Rights Clinic – Three-part blog series for Mental Health Week covering some of the human rights issues that arise in the context of mental health.
- Pandemic Response – A series of updates specific to privacy and free expression rights
- Your Rights in a Pandemic – A series of public legal education fact sheets on emergency orders, enforcement powers, and tenant privacy rights
Legal Aid BC
- How COVID-19 is affecting the legal system – information on how COVID-19 is affecting legal aid applications and court services
- Coronavirus and the law: your questions answered – FAQs on issues such as parenting, mortgage & rent, support, and abuse & family violence.
- Aboriginal Legal Aid in BC website – FAQs covering COVID-19 related issues important to the Indigenous community.
- Getting help without leaving the house – MyLawBC is an interactive site that provides online information and services such as Guided Pathways, Family Resolution Centre, and the Dialogue Tool.
The Law Foundation will continue to update this information and provide you with information about training as it becomes available.