Funding for the Law Foundation of BC’s continuing programs is by invitation only.
Please note the following due dates for applications for renewal funding:
December 15: for those continuing programs whose grants are adjudicated at the March Board meeting.
March 15: for those continuing programs whose grants are adjudicated at the June Board meeting.
August 15: for those continuing programs whose grants are adjudicated at the November Board meeting.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact your Program Director.
The Law Foundation now uses the SmartSimple online grant submission and management system. Future grant applications and grants administration will also be done through this system. The SmartSimple Portal can be found at:
- A Guide to Preparing an On-track or Continuing Program Application: Law Foundation – SmartSimple – On-Track and Continuing Grants Guide – 06 March 2019
Information to Include in Your Application
Note that the following documents should be uploaded within the online application:
- Outcome Measurement Framework
- Your organization’s current operating budget
- Law Foundation funded program budget for grant year
The following documents should also be uploaded as part of the application.
- List and brief description of the Directors
- Your organization’s upcoming operating budget (if available)
- Audited financial statements (signed by two Board members)